At LeWinter Tax Associates, Inc. CPAs | Business Advisors the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
To accommodate any concerns, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Added additional alcohol-based sanitizer
- Informed our staff – if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home.
Currently, our offices are still open as we continue to prepare our clients’ tax returns. However, we are no longer taking any face-to-face appointments. Instead, we are providing our clients with the following options to send us their information:
2. Mail our documents directly to our office using the Post Office, FedEx, UPS, or any other delivery service.
3. Drop your documents off to our office and place them on the desk in our front office. We will then pick up the documents while maintaining the recommended 6-feet of distance from each other.
Once we receive your documents, we can simply reach out to you with any questions we might have as we prepare your tax returns. We will also contact you upon completing your tax returns to give you the final numbers and let you know that your tax returns are complete.
If you would prefer, we are also willing to hold a teleconference with you once we receive your documents. Please give us a call at (949) 365-1040 if you want to schedule a phone appointment.
We are commited to serving our clients with care, and we are confident that we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.